Work and life have become so intertwined that it’s never been more important to work on a team with people you enjoy. We are looking for people who want to unleash their potential and master their craft. In the world of technology management in both FinTech and employee management, there are always exciting challenges to meet and opportunities to explore.
Inside Sales / Business Development
Raleigh, NC Metro
2+ years in a BDR, SDR, or Full-Cycle sales role. Prospecting heavy is ideal.
This isn’t a cubicle-death-by-phone slog through the mud. An inside sales teammate on this team will engage local business owners from the standpoint of advocacy. We’re looking to deploy solutions that help business owners save time, money, and headache. No 100+ dials a day – it’s results driven. If you smash your numbers with 20 calls, that’s all that matters.
So what are you going to do?
- Develop and build partnerships with both business owners and referral partners for payment processing and employee management programs.
- Manage your own activity – adjusting with the help of your sales leadership to meet your personal goals
- Never lose your thirst for mastering your craft
- Maintain a CRM (that doesn’t suck because it’s made to help you, not to micromanage you) based on prospecting activities
- Learn about unique business cases for our products and services
- Work extremely targeted lead lists with very specific approaches
- Have real-time feedback on call success, objection challenges, and activity gaps
- Leverage access to payment and payroll experts to bring on more clients
What are you NOT going to do?
- Bury yourself in busy work and report on reports
- Have to manage the full cycle of a complex sale – you’re building basic interest and turning it over to a seasoned sales pro who will work the rest of the sales cycle
- Have meetings about setting meetings
- Wear a shirt and tie, dress, or power suit (unless you want to)
- Suffer through “power hours” or “sales meetings”
- Base pay plus unlimited upside through successful sales
- Selling a product in an expanding industry
- Incredible training – Josh Braun’s Badass B2B Sales program, Kevin Dorsey’s B2B Sales MasterClass, CC Sales Pro merchant sales training, Marc Beauchamp’s Bankcard Life training
- Book stipend – you want to read and invest in yourself… let’s Amazon that SOB and get it in your brain – our treat.
- Bonuses if you really smash your targets
- Participate in the entire revenue life cycle of every client brought on
- Feeling good about what you sell
Contract to Permanent
Prove what you can do with a portfolio or apps currently in service.
We’re looking for product-aware engineers who are passionate, inquisitive, and responsible individuals to help deliver the best mobile experience to business owners. The ideal candidate is deeply entrenched in mobile development with familiarity with the PAX Store environment, with a passion for using the right tools and frameworks to guide the development of stable, robust, and resilient apps that best serve our customer base.
What you need to be able to do:
- Manage full app lifecycle and design from U/I to development
- Build Android application on Pax Store environment
- Create web-based interface with shared databases
- Work with EMV certified payment processing equipment
- Document and build out API connections and automations
- Integrate to multiple environments
It would be really nice if:
- You have developed and launched a successful application on PAX
- You have experience with Payment APIs
- You have experience with CoinBase API